Terminus is a terminal heavily inspired by Hyper. It is, however, designed for people who need to get things done.
- Runs on Windows, macOS and Linux
- Theming and color schemes
- Fully configurable shortcuts
- Full Unicode support including double-width characters
- Doesn't choke on fast-flowing outputs
- Proper shell-like experience on Windows including tab completion (via Clink)
- PowerShell Core, WSL (Bash on Windows), PowerShell, Git-Bash, Cygwin, Cmder and CMD support
- Tab persistence on macOS and Linux
Plugins can be installed directly from the Settings view inside Terminus.
- clickable-links - makes paths and URLs in the terminal clickable
- theme-hype - a Hyper inspired theme
- shell-selector - a quick shell selector pane
- title-control - allows modifying the title of the terminal tabs by providing a prefix, suffix, and/or strings to be removed
- scrollbar - adds a scrollbar to terminal tabs
- quick-cmds - quicklky send commands to one or all terminal tabs
Pull requests and plugins are welcome!
See HACKING.md for information of how the project is laid out, and a very brief plugin development tutorial.