Terminus is a highly configurable terminal emulator for Windows, macOS and Linux
- Theming and color schemes
- Fully configurable shortcuts
- Split panes
- Remembers your tabs
- PowerShell (and PS Core), WSL, Git-Bash, Cygwin, Cmder and CMD support
- Integrated SSH client and connection manager
- Full Unicode support including double-width characters
- Doesn't choke on fast-flowing outputs
- Proper shell experience on Windows including tab completion (via Clink)
Terminus is an alternative to Windows' standard terminal (conhost), PowerShell ISE, PuTTY or iTerm
Plugins and themes can be installed directly from the Settings view inside Terminus.
- clickable-links - makes paths and URLs in the terminal clickable
- shell-selector - a quick shell selector pane
- title-control - allows modifying the title of the terminal tabs by providing a prefix, suffix, and/or strings to be removed
- quick-cmds - quickly send commands to one or all terminal tabs
- save-output - record terminal output into a file
- scrollbar - adds a scrollbar to hterm tabs
Pull requests and plugins are welcome!
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!