A chat app built with Nodejs, Socket.io, Firebase, Prism and Bootstrap
GitMessenger is chat app for developers where you can text, share images, code and much more! It is built with nodejs, socket.io, firebase and bootstrap.
To use features of firebase in app you will have to paste your own keys at firebase/firebase.js and also paste your own client id and client secret in .env file
Following is list of libraries used in app.
- Socket.io - For creating socket connections
- Node.js - For backend development
- Bootstrap - Frontend development
- Firebase - For Storing chats,
- Prism - Sharing codes.
- Passport - Github Authentication.
- Express-Session - Creating sessions.
- Bhavneet Singh - singhbhavneet
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
Its because of my mummy's motivation, God's blessing and family's support that I am able to complete this project. Also thank you Arnav Sir championswimmer for being a good mentor.